Analysis and scoring, quickly and easily without a lot of effort
We offer you:
Scoring services: We offer you an individual appraisal or a calculation of scores in response to problem-related situations. You provide the data, we provide the results.
Data discovery service: Based on your individual data volume and your particular circumstances, we create the right analytical tool for you, which you can then use to evaluate and interpret future data.
Model execution & monitoring: If you send us your data for regular model execution, we’ll also regularly perform a check for your model to see whether this can continue to be used as it has been or whether your data basis has changed such that a re-modeling is advisable.
Analyses and modeling
Recommendations for action
Analytics Scoring Service
Typical areas of application
- Customer analyses: You get new customer insights, among other things, with our scoring services, e.g. to help you regulate demand-oriented offers or identify risks at an early stage.
- Campaign analyses: You improve the impact of your marketing campaigns with our scoring services. Optimize your target group, response rate, and thus increase your sales.
- Process performance analyses: Identify profit-making and loss-generating factors within the company with the right scoring service. You receive valid information about risk assessment and decision-making.
Data Discovery Service
- Churn Prediction: We determine which of your customers are liable to churn. The model can then be applied to your core customers regularly.
- Next best Offer: Based on the purchasing behavior of your customers, we identify the products for which they have the most affinity – an effective tool for targeted advertising measures.
- Affinity analyses: We determine the types of method of address, contact channels, or other measures for which your customers have particular affinity. This affinity information increases the effectiveness and efficiency of your processes.
Dr. Alexander Kaul
Unit Manager Data ScienceAlexander Kaul leads the data science unit in Munich and has been working as a consultant for over 10 years. In the course of his career he accompanied different projects, from vision to first implementation till continuous development in an ongoing operation. Currently he develops new data driven business models with his clients.